Benefits of Working at PCEMML
Equal Opportunity Employer
PCEMML is an equal opportunity employer. All employees and job applicants are treated on their merits, without regard to race, age, sex, relationship status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, religion, disabilities, family responsibilities, gender history, or any other factor not applicable to the position.
All employment decisions, including those in connection with recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment are based on how well an individual performs (or can perform) their duties and on their ability to maintain the required standard of service.
Our Equal Opportunity Policy is in accordance with the Western Australian Equal Opportunity Act 1984 and other federal equal employment opportunity laws.
As PCEMML is a Health Promotion Charity, pre-tax salary packaging is available through our salary packaging provider. Salary Packaging allows you to direct pre-tax income towards a variety of benefits including mortgage payments, rent payments, car payments, loan repayments, school fees, superannuation contributions, Laptops or towards a Salary Solutions Debit Card.
PCEMML promotes a healthy work-life balance for our employees to help them better balance their personal and work commitments. PCEMML offer flexible working arrangements between 8am to 6pm (as long as operational requirements can be met) and flexibility when taking leave entitlements (can be taken as little as hourly blocks if required).
Flexible Leave Options
- Four weeks Annual Leave per year (pro rata for part-time)
- 13 weeks Long Service Leave every 10 years of service
- Leave for cultural and ceremonial events
- Personal Leave which provides you with full pay such as sick leave and carer’s leave
- Flexible Leave options, e.g. hourly or daily annual leave.
Growth and Development
All job vacancies are posted on PCEMML’s internal Human Resources update and circulated to all staff. PCEMML encourages internal applicants to apply for suitable positions.
PCEMML fosters a culture that promotes and supports employee development. Opportunities exist for staff members to attend external training courses and seminars to enable them to further develop their skills and knowledge.
- Leadership – moral/ethical and political willingness to act in the interest of our members and the community.
- Enterprise/Excellence/Efficiency – innovation, quality and value creation.
- Accountability – transparency and responsibility.
- Relationship building/Reputation – collaboration and credibility.
- Nurturing organisation – growth, sustainability a focus on people.