Our Job Selection Process
- All applications will be reviewed for suitability for the position, which is based on their ability to meet the selection criteria.
- The Selection Panel will decide on a Short list of preferred applicants who will be contacted and invited to attend an interview.
- The interview will be conducted in a non-threatening and friendly manner where candidates will be asked a series of questions based on their previous experience and/or qualifications and how they meet the selection criteria. It is also an opportunity for the candidate to ask further questions about the role to see if it suits them. Evidence of any relevant qualifications/registrations should be supplied at the interview.
- The Selection Panel will review the outcomes of the interviews and make a decision, usually within one week of the last interview.
- If the candidate progresses to the next stage of the selection process two professional reference checks will be conducted.
- The successful candidate will be offered the position, subject to a Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check (if applicable) being supplied. Please refer to PCEMML Police Certificate Policy for more details. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified in writing.